Thursday, July 23, 2015

Here are some list of book you can love to read,just have a look below.


1. Delicious Cake Recipes-This recipe book contains over 40 amazing cake recipes that are not only delicious but also easy to make as well. You and your family will just love them whether you are looking for an after dinner dessert or something to bring to the next event or family function

.

2. 25 Best Halloween Recipes- This book contains 25 Best Halloween Recipes that you can make at your home.!





3. The Haunted Staircase    It's a horror story of Haunted dark Staircase,just read and enjoy i am sure you will like it.... -


4 .A Night in a Haunted House- It'S a Story Of a Young Boy Named Gaurav who wan't to be millionaire Overnite but he is an Average Earning guy,one day while walking on road he noticed an advertisement in newspaper 'Spend a whole night in a haunted house and become a millionaire',so the real amazing story is begin here,please read and give your review



5. The Haunted House -  It's a haunted story on real based incident.


6. The Soul Mate- A beautifull and romantic short story of soulmate.


7. Ghost Shadow in The dark- My phone suddenly ringing and I got up. I kept my eyes closed and fumbled for the phone in my jacket pockets. It was not there. Then I turned over to check my trouser pockets and fell down on the carpeted floor. The thickness of the carpet prevented any serious injury. By the time I managed to get up, people all around me were laughing. 
"There is a lesson in that. Don't fall asleep while taking calls!" It was Raju the Incoming- Call team-leader.


8. 101 Best Blogging Tips- Hi friends my name is Sachin Kumar Saparia and I love to search new ideas and technique on online/offline marketing and blogging tips that help me to expand my business and to earn huge money, Some Of my friends request me to share these tips so I have decided that I will going to share these ideas with you in this book


No comments:

Post a Comment